Tofu Recipe Contest at Savvy Vegetarian
9.26.13: Contest is Now closed to Entries
We had 36 awesome entries!! Many thanks to everyone who entered their favorite tofu recipe.
This last weekend in Sept., I’ll be going over all of the entries and picking 3 semi-finalists – and it’s going to be really really hard!!
Then I’ll test and photograph my three favorites, and then open the contest to a vote for the top tofu recipe.
The Savvy Vegetarian Tofu Recipe Contest winner will be announced Sunday Oct. 6th 2013.
The winner will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Tofu Recipe Contest Rules:
1. Contest runs from Thursday 9.12.13 through Wednesday 9.25.
2. Recipes must be in English.
3. To enter the Savvy Vegetarian tofu recipe contest, add your tofu recipe to comments on this post.
4. Entry must be your original tofu recipe, or adapted from another recipe (source must be named).
5. Your tofu recipe must be unpublished in a cookbook, on a website or blog – past, present and future, to avoid duplicate content issues.
6. It should not too closely resemble any of our Savvy Vegetarian tofu recipes.
7. Recipe should be low sodium, low fat, dairy and egg free. GF or soy free not required.
8. Recipe should have easy to find ingredients and clear directions.
9. The winning tofu recipe will be published on savvyvegetarian.com, under your copyright if you wish.
10. The winner’s name and bio will appear with the recipe, along with a link to a blog or website, if there is one.